IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THIS LEGAL STATEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by this agreement. The information and services on this site are provided by Lotsofkids.com, and use of this site constitutes an agreement with these terms, whether you read them or not.
This agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this Agreement or the site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Lotsofkids.com and its agents's failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Any legal action or proceeding between Lotsofkids.com and its agents and you related to this agreement shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the State of Illinois, County of Cook.
- Ownership - This site, www.lotsofkids.com/www.tonsofkids.com, is owned, operated and maintained by James and Michelle Lehmann, and has been created for your entertainment and enjoyment. Unless otherwise noted, this site and all perceptible components hereof are copyrighted by Lotsofkids.com.
- Restrictions on Use - This site is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Unless otherwise indicated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, distribute, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of this site without the express permission of the webmaster.
- Username/Password Access - When registering to use the public areas of the website, a username and password is assigned to an individual. Your username and password is for your own and exclusive use. By using this site, you agree to not share your account or allow another member to use your account for any purpose.
- Use of Information - The information (including without limitation advice and recommendations) and services on the site are intended solely as a general educational aid and are neither medical nor health care advice for any individual problem nor a substitute for medical or other professional advice and services from a qualified health care provider familiar with your unique facts. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and prior to starting any new treatment. Nothing contained in this site is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. In addition, this term also refers to any and all other areas in which a professional is best advised, including but not limited to legal, nutritional, psychiatric, and financial. The information and services are provided with the understanding that neither Lotsofkids.com, it's owners, operators, staff, or users are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counseling or other professional services or advice. Your use of the site is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the site. Lotsofkids.com and its agents assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the information, services or other material on this site.
- Personal Responsibility and Recommendations - This site is for educational purposes only. Use of this site is just a stepping stone for gathering information and is by no means to be interpreted as medical or legal advice. It is your responsibility to research the topics and then discuss all options with the appropriate professional.
- Trademark Notice - Except where otherwise indicated, all names, logos and trademarks are the property of Lotsofkids.com and you may not use any of such materials for any purpose without the express written agreement of the webmaster.
- Disclosure and Use of Your Communications - Postings to this site are not confidential and Lotsofkids.com and its agents shall not be liable for any use or disclosure thereof. Unless otherwise stated, postings on the message boards, guestbook, or other "public" areas may be reproduced by Lotsofkids.com without notice or permission of the original author. Reproduction of such content shall be restricted to the Lotsofkids.com website solely for promotion or informational purposes (such as inclusion in an article). Unless otherwise indicated, all communications and other materials you send to this site by electronic mail shall remain confidential. We will contact you for permission prior to using your materials in a fashion other than what was originally agreed upon.
- Truthfulness of Information - To maintain a high level of security for the community at large, we do require that any information submitted to us is truthful and accurate. By utilizing this website and its services, you agree to refrain from promoting information that you know is false or misleading.
- Cyberbullying and Other Harrassment - By utilizing this website and its services, you agree to refrain from using any information obtained from Lotsofkids.com or its affiliated sites (LargeFamilyNetwork.com, Lotsofkids.org, Bitmapworld.com, and FertilityAcceptance.org) to harass, abuse, cyberbully, or otherwise harm other people. This provision is not exclusive to our chat or message boards areas, but also includes private messaging and other personal contact made using services provided by Lotsofkids.com. In addition, you agree that you will refrain from posting photographs of other people without their consent.
- Private, Restricted and Non-Public Areas - By utilizing this website and its services, you agree to refrain from any behavior or action that would allow you access to private, restricted, and/or non-public areas of the website. This includes, but is not limited to, actions that would be classified as hacking, as well as unauthorized use of another user's personal information such as username and password.
- Illegal Activities - Lotsofkids.com services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. Lotsofkids.com reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
- Improper Use of Services - By utilizing this website and its services, you agree to refrain from any behavior or action that would alter or destroy information that is contained in the website. In addition, you agree to refrain from all activities which would interrupt, corrupt, slow, shut-down, or generally disrupt services and access to this website. This includes, but is not limited to, hacking, denial-of-service attacks, and other adverse activities.
- Disclaimer of Warranties - Lotsofkids.com and its agents MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT (TEXT AND IMAGES) OF THIS SITE. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, Lotsofkids.com and its agents DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Limitation of Liability - Lotsofkids.com and its agents shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation special or consequential damages, arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this site or your use of, or reliance upon, this site or the content hereof. In addition, Lotsofkids.com and its agents has no duty to update this site or the content hereof and Lotsofkids.com and its agents shall not be liable for any failure to update such information. While Lotsofkids.com and its agents strives to keep the information on this site accurate, complete, and up-to-date, Lotsofkids.com and its agents cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information. Further, Lotsofkids.com and its agents is neither responsible nor liable for your use of other web sites which you may access via certain links within this site. These links and other "resources" referenced on this site are provided merely as a public service to users of the World Wide Web and inclusion in our site does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Lotsofkids.com and its agents. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU ABSENT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
- Indemnification - You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Lotsofkids.com and its agents, its affiliates and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys' reasonable fees) related to (i) your violation of this agreement, and (ii) your posting of material to this site.
- Other - Lotsofkids.com and its agents, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to (1) change this Legal Statement, (2) monitor and remove postings, and (3) discontinue site availability at any time without notice. If any term, condition, or provision of this Legal Statement is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. This Legal Statement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Lotsofkids.com and its agents relating to the subject matter herein.
By using this site, you are acknowledging your consent to the foregoing terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Copyrighted information should not be posted unless proper credit is provided. Lotsofkids.com cannot be responsible for the postings of its visitors and/or members. As a result, the individual visitor/poster is solely responsible for any violations of copyright law.
Lotsofkids.com makes every effort to provide credit for all copyrighted content, including but not limited to articles, graphics, and other creative works. Due to the nature of the Internet, it is sometimes impossible to ascertain the original author of certain material, and therefore it may be possible that we have published a work without giving due credit. This is purely unintentional. If you believe that material or content published on Lotsofkids.com may infringe on your copyright or that of another, please provide detailed written notice of the alleged violation to us at email@example.com. Note that due to erroneous claims by unscrupulous individuals dishonestly claiming works as their own, we will make every effort to investigate and verify the claims of ownership and copyright. Once verified, we will work with the copyright holder to provide proper credit or remove the content.
Updated June 16, 2008
© 2005-2008 Lotsofkids.com