Lotsofkids.com Inc has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for these websites: Lotsofkids.com (a/k/a Tonsofkids.com).
- IP Address and Other Non-personally Identifiable Information. We collect and use your IP address to help administer the Web Site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your previous activity on Lotsofkids.com. We may also collect information such as browser type, domain name, access time, and page views. This information may be used to help analyze site traffic and improve our services to our customers.
- Personal Information - From time to time, our site requests personally identifiable information from users such as for registration for our LOK-Kids section, or via feedback forms, surveys or contests. Participation is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. This information is solely for the use of Lotsofkids.com, and not shared with any third party. Survey information is used for purposes of monitoring or improving use and satisfaction of Lotsofkids.com and your name is not required.
- Links - This site contains links to other sites. Lotsofkids.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Mailing List - Individuals who have joined our mailing list are required to provide a valid email address. This address is used solely for the purpose of periodically providing the user with an email "newsletter" notifying of new content and other pertinent information about the Lotsofkids.com website.
- Email Addresses - With respect to certain areas of our website, including but not limited to our message boards and polls, users have the option to make their email address private or public. If a user opts to make their email public, Lotsofkids.com is not responsible for any spam or other email received by or from visitors.
Members who register for our message boards must provide an email address. This address is used in order to transmit password and username information to the visitor. These addresses are kept confidential and will not be sold, loaned, borrowed, or disseminated in any form to any third party. Emails may be sent to registered users of the Lotsofkids.com message boards from time to time, solely for the purpose of notifying our users of significant changes and/or upgrades to our message board system.
- Public Forums -This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- Removal of Personal Information -To ensure the safety of our members and at our sole discretion, we reserve the right to remove personal information from our message boards and other areas of the site if we feel that such data may pose a breach of privacy. Such information includes, but is not limited to home address, telephone number, credit card or banking numbers. While we monitor the boards daily, it is not always possible to identify postings of personal information in a timely manner, and therefore we cannot guarantee such data will be removed before being seen by the public, nor can we guarantee it will be removed at all. We therefore strongly urge our visitors to refrain from posting such sensitive information. If such information must be shared, we suggest the use of email as an alternative.
- Truthfulness of Information - We understand that privacy is of the utmost importance to our members. However, to maintain a high level of security for the community at large, we do require that any information submitted to us is truthful and accurate. By utilizing this website and its services, you agree to refrain from promoting information that they know is false or misleading.
- Administrative Access to Personal Information - To maintain the security of the website and the Lotsofkids.com community, unless otherwise specifically stated, the webmasters and technical administrators have access to databases and personal information which is submitted through the services and utilities of the website. Possible access to this information is for the sole purpose of assuring that our Terms of Service and Privacy Policies are adhered to. This information will not be shared or disseminated, unless said information is requested by law enforcement in the investigation and possible prosecution of a suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
- Username -While we make every effort to preserve the privacy of our members, usernames are a way to identify members without disclosing personal information. Therefore, if the need shall arise to refer to a registered member in an area of the website other than the message boards, the individual's username (if available) will be utilized.
- Site Submissions - We welcome submissions to the site from our visitors. Submissions include articles, tips, hints, creative works, and other mediums. Article submissions shall credit the author's full name, unless other arrangements have been made. Tips, hints, recipes, and other "snippets" of information will be credited, however to preserve the privacy of those individuals, unless requested otherwise by the author, only the contributor's first name and home state will be liste.
- Reproduction of Material - From time to time, Lotsofkids.com will reproduce material posted by visitors to our forums, guestbook, polls, and other public areas, for the purpose of promotion or creation of articles. When reproducing such items, Lotsofkids.com will not disclose any personal information about the author, unless express permission has been granted. Note that this policy is limited to general information postings, and does not include works such as poems, creative writing, and other copyrighted material.
- Contacting the Web Site - If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact: Michelle Lehmann - email@example.com
Updated June 16, 2008
© 2005-2008 Lotsofkids.com